INFORMATION ON LAB WORK AND BLOOD DRAWS:
If it has been recommended for you to get blood work done you can:
- Call the office or book online to set up a blood draw at the office
- Set an appointment at Cryofusion: 3216 Arapahoe., Boulder CO 80302. PLEASE CALL to schedule you appointment: (720) 585-8115 or visit the website www.cryofusionco.com. By appointment only.
- You can visit ANY LAB TEST NOW and find the closest location near you.
- You can visit ARC POINT LABS and find the closest location near you.
- MOBILE BLOOD SERVICES are available to have the phlebotomist come to your home. This can be a convenient, easy way to get labs done according to your schedule. Fees are approximately $25.
- Please Call: Lori Anderson (970) 573-8879
- Please Contact: Raynie Baca (720) 401-0930, RAYNIE@infinitelabservices.com
Any Lab Test Now 1240 Ken Pratt Blvd Unit #8 Longmont, CO 80501 Phone: 720-543-2182 Fax: 720-836-6393 Hours of Operation: Mon. - Fri. 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM Sat. 9:00 AM-12:00 PM
Any Lab Test Now 10909 East Arapahoe Place, Suite #103 Centennial, CO. 80112 Phone: 303-758 -1393
Proper hydration will ensure your draw goes smoothly. Please drink at least 36oz of water prior
to your appointment. Be sure to ask your doctor if you will need to be fasting.
FASTING LABS: that means no food, WATER ONLY, for 8-10 hours. This is for cholesterol, blood sugars and insulin markers or as advised.
Please have your insurance card and ID, plus any paperwork or kits your doctor has provided.
A $20 draw fee may apply at the time of your appointment.
N draw fee will apply to Vibrant America labs.
All results will be sent directly to your physician's office.
INFORMATION/SPECIFIC LAB COMPANIES:
Lab information/Billing Policy: Dear Patient, Thank you for choosing Vibrant-America Clinical Laboratory. We have submitted a claim to your insurance company on your behalf. It is likely that you will receive a written explanation of benefits from your insurance company this is not a bill. It is an EOB Statement. If you have any billing questions please DO NOT CONTACT YOUR DOCTORS OFFICE. Please contact your local representative to answers any billing concerns or questions. Your responsibility will be a negotiated copay. You may also receive the reimbursed check for services directly to you rather than the insurance company sending the payment directly to Vibrant-America. Please, if you receive a check from your insurance company, please forward it to: 1021 Howard Ave. ste B, San Carlos, CA. 94070 Thank you. Please Contact, Suzette Garcia 561-386-2727 Vibrant-America Clinical Laboratory
VERIDIA Labs/Billing Policy:
Call into the Patient Relation Specialist for any bill received to help you understand your statements, EOBS, payment options and negotiate fees. 1-800- 400-4344. Please call Jodi Wagner 720-448-6133 if you have any questions.